The Yoyito handline fishing reel is the ultimate fishing experience. It is the most cost-efficient and effective fishing device on the market. These reels are the minimalist expression of the most successful fishing devices ever created, they capture the essence of what fishing is all about without compromising on performance.
These feather light and ultra-portable pocket fishing reels are capable of landing man-size fish and they can cast your line as far or farther than a standard rod and reel.
Every fish you land is hand-to-hand combat. It is a rush!
As survivalist it is vital to be able to provide food for ourselves. Having a small lightweight fishing kit is a huge advantage when it comes to putting food on the table. This kit will fit easily inside of any side pocket of your gear bag. Don't go into the woods without it. Survival is all about providing for your immediate needs and putting food on the table.
Go ahead, dare to be different, learn how to use the Yoyito and land that monster fish with your hands.
SOME THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
- The fish don’t care how much you spend on your rod and reel.
- Fish only see the hook, leader, and bait.
- Contrary to popular belief, the only gear you need to catch a fish is a hook and line.
- Fishing gear is useless if you leave it at home.
- To fish, you have to go out there and put that line in the water.
- Handline fishing has been around since the stone age.
- There have been more fish caught on a handline than with any other form of fishing.
1 Yoyito Hand Reel and Bag
- 2 Yoyo Fish Traps
Check out this short video of the Yoyito reel in action at one of our Sigma 3 Survival School Survival Fishing courses: