The Aqua Quest Defender tarp kits are the real deal. This tarp has all of the same amazing features as the Medium Defender Tarp, but provides extra space to allow for more room. This is great for longer trips, because you wont feel as confined to a small space. It is the perfect size for many shelter options. Because of it's square design you can set it up as an A-frame shelter, a lean-to, modified lean-to, or diagonal - like a plow point shelter. Excellent for a hammock rainfly as well. It has reinforced webbing loops and stitching, and heat taped seams for added durability.
It is made of a 70D nylon with a heavy TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) coating. This makes it extremely waterproof and fire retardant. It is a heavy-duty tarp, yet light-weight and compactable. Perfect for those cold nights when you want to have a fire.
Two (2) Year ‘No Worries Warranty’.
- Square 10x10 Defender Tarp
- 6 ‘Boa’ adjustable straps
- 6 Ultralight aluminum pegs
- Stuff sack
- 20,000 mm hydrostatic resistance
- Tarp Weight: 3.6 lbs (1.65 kg)
- Total Kit Weight: 4.5 lbs (2.05 kg)
- Packed Size: 14 x 7 x 3.75 inch (36 x 18 x 9.5 cm)
- Total Area: 10 x 10 ft (3 x 3 m)
- 19 reinforced webbing loops (including 5 along ridgeline)
- 70D nylon
- Heavy TPU coating
- Reinforced stitching
- Heat taped seams